Friday, September 13, 2013

Yarn goodies

I just received these beauties in the mail today...



It's Sweet Fiber Yarns' Super Sweet Sock in colors "Smoke" and "Winter". Really stunning! Along with my super soft Miss Babs Tierno yarn, this is going to be featured in the new accessory collection that I'm working on. Really excited about this, and I can't wait to get working with this new, scrumptious yarn.

I have a ton of projects going on right now, plus I have started taking driving lessons! It's really exciting, and I can't wait to get my driver's license!

Plus, summer continues...


...and our beautiful sunflowers are just getting bigger. Pretty, right?

On another account, my Pagoda set from last year is now going to be featured on Dream in Color yarns' website, aaand I'm doing another design for them using their new "Perfectly Posh Sport" yarn! This will also result in a KAL - with Dream in Color yarn prizes. Stay tuned!

Btw, don't forget the Voluminosa KAL with a ton of Malabrigo prizes, which begins in only two days!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning sunflowers! Lucky you, getting to work on those beautiful yarns. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very grateful to be able to work with such wonderful yarns. They're just stunning!

      Delete
  2. OMG I just can't contain my excitement! There's so much going on with your designs, well done!

    ReplyDelete