Monday, October 7, 2013

A very fally yarn

Yesterday, I spend most of the day laid up with the flu, or so I thought, because it never really hit and today I find myself much better, although my muscles are still very sore and my head is still ringing and I'm kind of dizzy, but I simply won't spend another day in bed.

Fortunately, there's nothing like a beautiful yarn to cheer you up and make you feel all better, which was exactly what I received from my mailman this morning.


Remember how I said that I was going to work with Dream in Color again? Well, today I received two beautiful skeins of their new, wonderfully soft Perfectly Posh Sport yarn, which is a 70% merino wool, 10% cashmere, 10% silk and 10% baby fine mohair yarn.

It’s very to the touch, yet it seems to be very sturdy.

The design will, like the Pagoda set, be featured in a KAL in the I Dream in Color group on Ravelry, which I’m very much looking forward to!

The Voluminosa KAL in my own group is drawing to a close, and I find myself feeling rather sad that it’s ending. It’s been so much fun and I was completely blown away by all the positive responses and all the enthusiasm regarding the KAL and the pattern. You guys are great!

I'll keep you updated on this new, fally design with Dream in Color Perfectly Post Sport (the colorway is called "Daylily, by the way).

I hope you guys are doing good and haven't caught any illnesses lately!

2 comments:

  1. Love those colors. Perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh so exciting! I can't wait to see it and participate in the KAL when the time comes

    ReplyDelete