Saturday, July 23, 2011

New patterns on the way

I'm working on a ton of new ideas for patterns to share these days. A trip to Berlin involved in a bagful of luscious merino wool in warm red tones from the great creativmarkt of KaDeWe.



Different kinds of items have been tried out on this new yarn already, but I'm not yet sure what it's going to be. I continue to experiment with different ideas.

Also, I've been working on a ton of other projects as well, including these two mittens/mitts/gloves/whatever. The one in the middle is knitted in soft hairy mohair and features two colors, and the one to the right is a one-color-cable mitten (or mitt or glove or...) in Cascade 220.

I'm very exited about my future patterns, but I'm as huge a perfectionist as always - two steps forward, one step backward. ;) I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment