Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back on track

Hey everyone!

So, I'm finally back to designing new pieces for my page, and I'm working on a few different ideas that I'm very exited about. To welcome all my future designs, I have given my blog a facelift and gone through my entire Ravelry page, which is now fully updated.


As part of the change I renamed the blog, which is now called Woolly World Knits. I'm very exited about publishing my second design, which will, hopefully, come out in a few weeks or less. Funny how I seem to get most knitted pieces done in my summer break where the weather does not exactly call for warm knitting. Right now it's about 25 degrees in Denmark. Phew!

Stay warm and happy knitting to all of you! I'll keep you posted on my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment