Saturday, July 28, 2012

On its way - Knit Picks needles and yarn from the UK

I'm not the untidy type of person, and never have been. Quite the contrary, actually, which is why I ended up getting really frustrated when I couldn't find a set of my Knit Picks needles. It wasn't because I needed them at the time, but I simply got frustrated with the fact that I had looked in every possible (and impossible) place in the house, and they were nowhere to be found. In the end the only rational explanation was that they had gone out with the trash. I still haven't found them.

Anyway, that leads me to the actual point of this post. I ordered a new set of Knit Picks needles in the missing size and another I didn't have. Now I've pretty much got all the sizes that I need, so I don't have to use double pointed needles for small projects any more. For me, it just works so much better with magic loop, and I don't now why I haven't got the full set of needles a long time ago.

So check this out! I just couldn't resist with the needles on their way and all... I had to run through Eden Cottage Yarns' shop, and I got one skein each of the Wensleydale DK in Moss and the Bowland DK  in Autumn:

Photos from Eden Cottage Yarns' Etsy shop and Knit Picks' website

I can't wait to receive these beauties and get started on more design planning. I've got all new patterns in my mind and while I wait on the yarn and the needles, I'll start planning them more carefully so I'm all ready to go when I receive my stuff.
Like I told you in my last post, I'm very exited about all of this, and above all I'm very exited to share it all with you in the time to come. :)

Oh, and I forgot to tell: I got this new header image done with Woolly World Knits written over in cute letters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment