Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oops!

I know I shouldn't be buying more yarn... but I just couldn't resist. Damn it. Well, you can't say that I use excessive amounts of money anyway (seriously, I never buy a thing) so I guess I could indulge myself a little once in a while.

Which is done by ravaging Vikki Magnus' wonderful yarn shop...

Photos from Eden Cottage Yarns

Turns out I wasn't able to find similar yarns any other place. At least not any that are dyed in the same way - and have the same selection of colors. Oh, and I was away for, like, 30 minutes after I had placed my order, and already it had been sent. You gotta love that.

Also I want to say thanks to all of you who have commented on my last two patterns, Canella and Ayra! I have gotten so much positive response, which definitely makes the designing process so much more fun. I still can't believe it when I get a notification that someone has bought one of my patterns.

There's a lot more to come, so keep an eye on the blog. You can also follow me on Bloglovin', which is really easy and gives a better overview of the blogs you follow - and for some reason it has decided that my blog ends on blogspot.se... apparently I'm sweedish.)

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, the yellow yarn is so shining!
    Tomorrow i will say the same, after visiting my new favorite yarn shop in town. :> buying some yarn for a huuuuuuge blanket-project.

    ReplyDelete