Friday, August 10, 2012

Tip: Fancy stitch markers

Okay, so when it comes to stitch markers, which tend to be necessary in case a pattern requires a little more concentration than usual, I don't give much thought to what I use to mark my stitches with. Sometimes I simply use a piece of waist yarn. A simple safety pin does the work, too.


But that was until I sought around Etsy and found all sorts of fancy stitch markers! I mean, what's not to like? They're practical and cute.

Check out these:

Photos from Etsy

From left to right it's fancy locking stitch markers in bright colors from Purple Craft House, sheep stitch markers from Knittin' Pretty, yarn ball stitch markers from FC Whimsey, knitting abbreviation stitch markers from String Theory Knits, heart shaped stitch markers from Nature Buttons and numbered stitch markers from Seeking Sanity.

Aren't they cute? They would definitely make the whole counting process a whole lot funnier. Which ones do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment