Saturday, October 27, 2012

Designing for Dream in Color Yarns

A few weeks back the wonderful yarn company, Dream in Color, was searching for new, independent designers to try out their newest yarn, Calm, which is a 100% U.S. grown merino wool in a variety of beautiful colors.

Photos by Beth Kling, Lindsay Pekny and Kay Dahlquist.
Dream in Color has 12 different yarns in a ton of different colors, which are all to die for. You should check out their website for their many patterns as well. I instantly fell in love with their new yarn and immediately sent in my design idea.

Today I woke up to find a "Congratulations!" in my mailbox saying that my design had been chosen. I will also be hosting a KAL with the finished pattern, which will be featured in the I Dream in Color Ravelry group.

I'm very excited about this and I will keep you posted!

The patterns shown are the Wiltshire hat, the Tulips baby cardigan and the Dream in Color shrug.

2 comments: