Friday, October 12, 2012

October equals holiday!

Finally a much needed holiday has set in. I'm going away for a couple of days, more specifically to Athens, Greece, which I'm really looking forward to! Hopefully I won't run into any angry demonstrators around the parliament's building. Better stay away from there if the situation has not cooled down yet.

Anyway, I have a thing for ancient Greece, and I'm really excited about finally visiting Athens. Should be very interesting. (And it's like 27 degrees down there these days, which, I mean, is like a massive heatwave compared to the temperature in Denmark...)

As for my knitting these days:



I've been working on a new project, but that has been put aside for a while, so I could work on my long-in-the-making Staghorn Sweater instead, because I suddenly felt the need for a warm winter sweater:


I have a really good feeling about it, and I love the easy pattern, which - so far - is completely seamless. I love that! The yarn is Drops Nepal, which is 65% wool and 35% alpaca. Really yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment