Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dream in Color design in progress!

I'm now as good as finished with the first part of my new hat + mitten design for Dream in Color. The yarn, Calm, is squishy and soft and a pleasure to work with. I can't wait to finish the mittens as well!

If you're interested in test knitting this hat, keep an eye on the Woolly World Knits group, where I will probably send out a notification in a couple of weeks for any interested volunteer testers.

Also, Christmas is right around the corner, but I have a big assignment to finish off before I can fully enjoy the holidays.

I wish you all a merry Christmas anyway! Are any of you working on some interesting Christmas projects for friends or family or perhaps for yourself?

4 comments:

  1. Your hat looks really interesting!
    My christmas project was finished some weeks ago, a shawl for my mother. Now I'm knitting my mittens, 2.25mm needles are really exhausting.
    Wish you a merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing a bunch of patterns for the presents i made for this season. its funny how much work i give myself as soon as im done with school :P

    That yarn looks amazing by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, right? And me, too! As soon as I have finished off my assignment, I know I will start working on a bunch of stuff as well. :b

      Good luck with your patterns!

      Delete
  3. Oh it looks beautiful! I just love those twisty cables.

    ReplyDelete