Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New beret and mitten set released for download!

In October, Dream in Color Yarn was seeking independent designers to promote their new yarn addition, Calm, and I was very excited to find out that they wanted me to be part of their program!

Now, three months later, here is my finished set consisting of a slouchy cabled beret with matching mittens made in Dream in Color Calm in the beautiful color Velvet Port, which I'm really glad that I chose for the project.


I really enjoyed making this set, and I'm thrilled to announce that both patterns will be featured in a KAL in the I Dream in Color Group on Ravelry which will take place from February 7th to March 7th. This is my very first KAL, partly sponsored by Dream in Color Yarn, who is giving out a yarn prize for a lucky winner in the KAL!

I'm really excited about all of this, and hope to see a lot of people joining the KAL. I will keep you posted and let you know when the forum thread is open in the group to ask questions and show off yarn colors and stuff.

I hope you're all doing well!

See you!

4 comments:

  1. Many compliments! you are so young and already so skilful. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Aurelia! And thank you a lot for helping me test this set!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Katja! Such a pretty color, pattern and a gorgeous girl (whom I miss) on the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete