Monday, January 7, 2013

New hat and mitten set released for download!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you're all doing well! I just released my two new patterns, Rebecca's mittens and Rebecca's hat, which I originally made for my friend, Rebecca. She also reads this blog, and since the set was meant as a gift, I never mentioned the design in here before.

I'm very pleased with the result of the hat and the mittens and Rebecca was, too! Also, I love her bright red hair with this green winter set.

I have had a bunch of sweet and talented test knitters who helped test these two patterns before they were ready to get published, and I want to say thank you to all of you! You've been a great help.

I hope you've all landed well in 2013 and have had a nice couple of days in the new year so far. Also, here's the link to the eBook version of this set!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty design and nice pictures! I love the fuzziness of the yarn in the bottom left picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The yarn is very soft and fuzzy. Great to work with!

      Delete