Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ravelry favorites

I'm in between designing projects, so I've been working on my Staghorn Aran in the last couple of days instead. Now I find myself sweater browsing on Ravelry searching for more sweater patterns to follow my Staghorn Aran (which is coming out really well, too, I think).

Here are some of my Ravelry favorites at the moment:

Photo credit goes to the respective owners - all photos are from the individual Ravelry pages

From left to right it's the Wickerwork Pullover by Michele Wang, the Tinder Cardigan by Jared Flood, the Pomme de pin Cardigan by Amy Christoffers, the Gelsomina Aran by Veronik Avery, the Boxy Sweater by Joji Locatelli and the Helen Pullover by Deb Hoss.

Which do you like the best?

3 comments:

  1. I love the Pomme de pin Cardi but also the Tinder Cardi looks great. I don't like pullovers, with Cardigans you can open it a little bit if its too warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm definitely going to knit the Tinder cardigan at some point. It's very classic and wearable. But all of Jared Flood's patterns are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of the ones you've posted, I like the pink one and the blue one (I wasn't sure if at the bottom you went around back to the left or left to right again)
    I myself am working on the Ravelry cardigan pattern 'Miss Jane'

    ReplyDelete