Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Simplicity

A couple of months ago I got a skein of Rowan Kid Classic, which I decided to make a simple accessory out of, since that's what the dark, fuzzy yarn called for. I decided on a simple ladder pattern, but later changed my mind to a simple moss stitch pattern. I just love how it turned out!




The pattern gets published around April 5th. If you'd like to get on the Ravelry earburn list to get notified when the pattern's out, just let me know!

I'm on my Easter break right now, although it doesn't feel much like a "break" with all the assignments that my teachers just didn't know where else to put. Well, it's almost as if we didn't have anything better to do ...

Fortunately, I get to go to the movies with my friend tonight, which I'm really looking forward to, and which will definitely keep my head off all things school related!

See you all!

2 comments:

  1. Yay I love this hat - since I have a massive head I might try making it one size bigger :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you enjoyed testing it! Looking forward to seeing it! :)

      Delete