Thursday, July 25, 2013

Malabrigo and Madelinetosh goodies

I'm knitting and I'm working. I just got a freelance job at a local news paper, and I've already had one of my articles published!
I get plenty of work from them, and the great thing is, working freelance means I can work from home - which means still plenty of knitting time in between writing process.

It's so much fun and I'm learning so much!

Now, on to more knitting related business.


My Malabrigo neckwear project is coming out squishy soft and chunky and big and yummy! I can't wait to wear this for winter! I'm using deliciously soft and bouncy Malabrigo Chunky in the beautiful Uva colorway.

Interested in testing this? I'll be seeking testers in early / mid August, so keep an eye on the Woolly World Knits group on Ravelry, where I'll be putting up a post (or PM me via Ravelry if you can tell already that you're interested).

As for my other, much more lightweight, work in progress:


This is the Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light skein I bought in Amsterdam in the colorway Oxblood. This is a whole other type of project weight-wise - and needle-wise.

I can't wait to share more details with you about these two designs in progress! I'm very excited about both of them, and I hope you will be, too.

1 comment: