Monday, July 8, 2013

Renewing my free hat pattern

Thinking of making the Smocked Sheaf Beret, my free slouchy hat pattern?


Then hold on for a couple of days! I'm renewing the pattern, the layout, and the writing to make it easier to follow and prettier to look at!

It's been almost two years since I made the hat, and now I'm making another, purple, version with incredibly to-die-for soft alpaca yarn.


It's going to be sooo yummy, I can tell already. It should be done in a couple of days, and then I'll upload the renewed pattern to the pattern page. If you want to be notified when the pattern is out, leave me a PM on Ravelry. If you have the pattern downloaded already, you'll be notified automatically when the "new" pattern is up.

1 comment:

  1. Yay exciting! Another to add to my list. I so loooove the colour!

    ReplyDelete