Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Join the KAL and win great Malabrigo prizes!

Big news! I'm hosting a KAL in my Ravelry group featuring my new free Voluminosa cowl pattern ...






... which was just released yesterday! The KAL begins on September 15th, so get your needles ready!

There are several gorgeous-looking, squishy-soft skeins of beautiful Malabrigo yarn up for grabs!


I can't wait to hand out these beauties to the winners!

All you need to do to join this KAL - and to get the chance to win some of these yarn goodies - is to sign up in the KAL thread, telling me that you want to join.

Make sure that you tag your finished, photographed Ravelry projects "voluminosa-kal2013"; that way you'll automatically participate in all the yarn drawings.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing you in the thread! It'll be lots of fun and there'll be a couple of free patterns handed out from my Ravelry store as well!

See you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so excited! My new KnitPro set should arrive just in time to get started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, talk about perfect timing! :D

      Delete