Monday, August 26, 2013

The free Voluminosa cowl pattern is out!

Remember the big batch of Malabrigo Chunky that I received back in May? Well, now it's a brand new, free, cowl pattern, which has just been released!


My beautiful sister did all the modeling, giving me the chance to try out my new camera lens. I'm a bit of a camera geek, and, of course, knitting related photography is one of my favorites ...

We headed out to an old fire station not far from where I live. These days, it's used for handling old aircrafts and helicopters and such, but there're hardly ever any people there, so most of the time you just get the whole place to yourself.


We found an abandoned rusty bicycle, which resulted in one of my favorite shots of the day.

And now for the fun part! I'm hosting a KAL in my Ravelry group starting on September 15th, where you'll be able to win lots of great stuff! Up for grabs is beautiful Malabrigo yarn and other prizes, too!

Click here to read further details about the KAL, and join in to knit this new pattern for winter - maybe for a Christmas present?

Happy knitting everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Nice one! Unfortunately anyone in Finland did not sell Malabrigo Chunky... Maybe I will do this cowl from another yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you can find an online retailer of Malabrigo yarn that ships to Finland within the EU. But all other chunky weight yarns will work, too! You should come join the KAL then, there'll be lots of Malabrigo yarn up for grabs! :)

      Delete