Thursday, March 5, 2015

Still alive

It's been so long since my last blog update! A lot has happened this past year, and my knitting has therefore been put aside for a while.

Last year, I was at a six month long journalism course at a folk high school here in Denmark, where I learned a lot and I can't even begin to tell all the different things I got to do and experience and name all the wonderful people I met, but I did get to travel to Kurdistan in northern Iraq and later China, which were both two once-in-a-lifetime experiences that I will never forget.

This summer, I got my acceptance letter from the university, and I started my first semester in September! I'm still at a sort of introduction course, but will begin the actual journalism course later this year, which I'm really excited about.

At the end of 2014, I moved in with my boyfriend in a small apartment in Copenhagen, and I still constantly find myself being thrilled about the fact that I finally have my own space, and I couldn't wish for a better place for a first apartment or a better person to share it with.


I still have a lot of stuff on my plate having to actually worry about studying again, but I still get to squeeze in a little knitting every once in a while.

I'm working on a couple of new projects, one of which will hopefully be released at the end of this week! I'm really excited about this new design, which has been waiting to be released for what seems like ages, and I can't wait to actually have a new pattern out now that it's been so long!

Stay tuned the next couple of days for this new design! I hope you're all doing well. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment