Tuesday, October 27, 2015

What I do now

I'm well into my third semester in school, and I have started my journalism and history classes, which I'm very excited about.

At home, I still knit - a lot! - and preferably a dozen projects at once.



I have a couple of designs in the making, but also a ton of simple, no calculating, relaxing projects, such as the Kerkstraat mittens, which I'm knitting myself another pair of.

Fall has come with its magnificent colors and, not to mention, the excuse for all things knitting related.


I love the feel of fall... the smell, the blazing colors, the winds... the pressing need of wrapping yourself in woolly scarfs and hats...


We went to the park the other day and shot a ton of beautiful pictures. I just love the look and feel of the change of season.

October, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment